In this article, you will learn everything about the Gas Bill Simulation report.
- Available frequencies
- Available Energy Sources
- Report detailing
The Gas bill simulation report helps users to get a simulated bill for their facilities before they get the real ones from the utility. The billed concepts depend on the configuration of the price, so the report is fully customizable. It also can be used as a tenant billing report.
- Monthly (every 1st of month)
- On demand
Available energy sources
- By locations
- Report title. Report gets its title from the report configuration wizard.
- Date range for the report. This report is available on-demand or in monthly automation, so each 1st day of the month you will get the report. Below, it appears the report device name where data is acquired.
- Customer data, such as current contract, contracted demand, tariff, etc.
- This chart shows daily gas cost according to the selected billing strategy, configured on "prices" form.
- Total billed cost, excluding VAT.
- Total billed gas.
- Figures concerning gas and cost usage, such as daily average and hourly cost.
- Billing table, disaggregating total cost by different concepts, such as gas consumed, fixed costs, taxes, etc. Each concept can be configured in the "prices" form.
- Total billed cost, including VAT
- Gas cost pie chart, showing the distribution between consumption and fixed costs.
- This chart shows the evolution of gas consumption (in bars) and average gas cost (in lines) for the last twelve months.