In this article, you will learn everything about the Thermal Bill Simulation report.
- Available frequencies
- Available Energy Sources
- Report detailing
The exported Thermal bill simulation report helps users to get a simulated Thermal bill before they get the real one from the utility. The billed concepts depend on the configuration of the price, so the report is fully customizable.
- Monthly (every 1st of month)
- On demand
Available energy sources
- Thermal Energy
- By locations
- Main Thermal device (assigned as reference meter) configured in a location with data
- Tariff assigned
- Report title. The report gets its title from the report configuration wizard.
- Date range for the report. The report is available on demand and in a monthly automation, so each 1st day of the month you will get the report. Below it appears the name of the device from where the data is acquired.
- Customer data. All data related to the customer, such as current contract and prices.
- Daily energy cost. This chart shows the daily energy cost for the whole time range.
- Total billed cost. This shows the price wasted, excluding VAT.
- Total used energy. This shows the amount of energy used during the indicated period of time.
- Other costs. This line shows daily and the average cost per kWh, as well as the average of energy used.
- Billing table. This table indicates the amount of cost that supposes the Energy term and the Fix term, and the total cost including VAT.
- Distribution by concept. This pie chart indicates the percentage of the data that comes from the Fix term and the one that comes from the Energy term.
- Consumption and average cost for last year. This chart shows the evolution of energy consumption (in bars) and average cost (in lines) for the last twelve months.