In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70.
- What is a Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70?
- How to add a Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70 in the Platform
What is a Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70?
With the Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70 remote screen you can centralize all the data of the devices connected to it through Modbus TCP, BACnet IP and SNMP.
It communicates with the Platform through FTP.
NOTE: See files attached at the end of the article for more information
How to add a Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70 in the Platform
The Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70 datalogger is one of the gateways integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the Socomec with the Platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with the user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select the gateway Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Time Zone: select the time zone where your gateway is located
Write down the Address, User and Password FTP, you will need it in the next step.
6. Now go to DIRIS Digiware D-70's configuration interface. In the sending data section, select FTP and write down the FTP address, the user and the password provided by the EMS.
7. Save the changes on you datalogger and it will be ready to start sending data to the platform.