In this article you are going to learn about the gateway Socomec DIRIS M.
What is a Socomec DIRIS M?
This model in both of its versions, M-50 and M-70, acts as a Ethernet gateway for all devices connected through Digiware or RS485 bus. It comes with a web server integrated to configure net parameters and to visualize through remote access the data mesured.
It has a capacity to read up to 32 Socomec devices.
- M-50 version: is a gateway with an already integrated configuration software for Socomec devices.
- M-70 version: is the same as M-50, but also includes a monitoring software for all devices installed.
Both models can send data to the Platform through FTP.
How to add a Socomec DIRIS M in the Platform
The Socomec DIRIS M-50 and M-70 are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the Socomec with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select the gateway Socomec Diris G/M:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Time zone: select the time zone where your gateway is located
Write down the Address, User and Password FTP, you will need it in the next step.
6. Now go to DIRIS M's configuration interface. In the sending data section, select FTP and write down the FTP address, the user and the password provided by the EMS.
7. Save the changes on your gateway and it will be ready to start sending data to the platform.