In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger Socomec DIRIS Digiware D-70.
What is a Socomec DIRIS A40?
The Socomec DIRIS A40 is a very powerful single point network analyzer, ideal for when we have to measure energy consumption only at the head of an installation.
It is an analyzer with the capacity to send data to the Platform through FTP, no extra gateway is necessary.
NOTE: For more information see file attached at the end of the article or click here
How to add a Socomec DIRIS A40 in the Platform
The Socomec DIRIS A40 is one of the gateways integrated with the EMS, so to communicate you Socomec with the Platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with the user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select the gateway Socomec DIRIS A40:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Time Zone: select the time zone where your gateway is located
Write down the Address, User and Password FTP, you will need it in the next step.
6. Now go to DIRIS A40's configuration interface. In the sending data section, select FTP and write down the FTP address, the user and the password provided by the EMS.
7. Save the changes on your datalogger and it will be ready to start sending data to the platform.