In this article, you are going to learn how to use the Heatmap widget.
The structure of this article is:
The Heatmap is a widget that displays a distribution of values at a certain frequency and for a given period. For example, it can show the current year at a daily frequency.
The available resolutions are Hourly, Daily and Monthly, and the available periods are all the ones available in the platform: today, yesterday, last 7 days, last 28 days, ...
- To have data available for the parameter selected
- Note that any parameter from the platform can be selected
To set up this widget, you need to have a Dashboard created beforehand.
- Go to the dashboard and click on Edit Dashboard on the top right of the Dashboard.
- Click on "Add widget".
- Select the data source "Raw analysis - by parameter"
- Select the Heatmap icon in the Indicators section.
- Select the parameter that you want to visualise
- Select the device that you want to visualise the data from.
- Select the resolution among Hourly, Daily and Monthly
- Select the operation that you want to apply to the parameter.
- Select the period of time for which you want to visualise the data. (ie: today, last month).
Now the widget is ready, and it will be added to your Dashboard when you save it!
The widget shows:
- The data of the device selected for a given period, distributed in the resolution defined
- On the x-axis, it shows the period defined
- On the y-axis, it shows the resolution selected
- In a range of colours between blue and red, it shows the level of values of the given parameter (i.e: from lowest to highest consumption in the case of energy sources)