The Energy Management Platform allows to create several types of alerts that will help you to detect some inefficiencies on your facility. In this article, you are going to learn all about the cost alert. For more information about all types of alerts, click here.
What is a cost alert?
Cost alerts are very useful when you want to know when you have consumed a certain amount of money in the form of energy. For example, if you know that your average weekly cost should be around 1.000€, you can set an alert to warn when you overcome this value.
Generate a cost alert
In order to create a Cost Alert, you must go to Alerts and click on New alert.
Select the Cost alert and fill all the information in order to configure it properly.
- Alert name: write a distinctive name for the alert
- Condition: select the energy source and the daily, weekly, or monthly threshold you want to be alerted. For that, you have to indicate the UM threshold
- Activate?: the alert can be active or inactive.
- Applies to: select the devices for which the alert is going to be applied.
- Days: indicate the time period you want to be alerted
- Notifications: The alert can be sent by email and SMS. You just have to activate it and select the corresponding users.
The alert will be sent as soon as the value (UM) has been reached.