1. First of all, go to “Alerts” menu.
2. In order to create a new Alert, click on "New Alert".
The EM Platform allows creating five alerts types: “Threshold alert”, “No data alert”, “Load excess”, “Reactive excess” and "Cost Alert".
- No data alert: if the system detects data missing, we will receive an alert.
- Threshold alert: alert under a specific condition.
- Load excess: this alert will alert (or report) you if your facility is exceeding contracted Load for a tariff time band.
- Reactive excess: this alert will alert (or report) you if your facility is consuming too much reactive energy according to contract configuration for receiving penalties in your invoice.
- Cost alert: this alert will report you if your facility is exceeding a price value that you have indicated.
- Tunnel Alert: detects when one of our devices is out of a specific range of values, simulating a tunnel. The alert will notify us when we exceed a margin for above or below.
3. Select the alert which you want to configure and click "Next".
4. Simply, you will have to fill the blanks corresponding to each alert such as:
Notifications can be received at the EM Platform, by e-mail or SMS to one or more users, such as maintenance staff.
5. If you want to edit an alert. you have to select it and click on "Configure"
6. If you want to remove an alert, select it and click on the "bin" sign near its name.