The Energy Management Platform allows to create several types of alerts that will help you to detect some inefficiencies on your facility. In this article, you are going to learn all about the No Data alert. For more information about all types of alerts, click here.
What is a No Data alert?
The No Data alert is very useful to know when there's no data coming into the EMS from a specific device.
Generate a No Data alert
In order to create a No Data Alert, you must go to Alerts and click on New alert.
Select the No Data alert and fill all the information in order to configure it properly.
- Alert name: write a distinctive name for the alert
- Condition: Define after which time period without receiving any data you want to be notified (1h, 3h, 12h...?)
- Activate?: the alert can be active or inactive.
- Applies to: select the devices for which the alert is going to be applied.
- Notifications: select the frequency at which you want to be warned, each hour, each day, etc.
- Select if you want to receive the alert by mail and to which users you want them to be sent.