In this article you will learn about the gateway Webdyn
What is a Webdyn?
The Webdyn is a datalogger which supports the entire product of Coronis family, especially suitable for telemetry of water and gas meters.
It communicates with the Platform through FTP.
NOTE: See file attached at the end of the article for more information, or click here.
How to add a WebDyn Gateway in the Platform
The Webdyn gateway is one of the gateways integrated with the EMS, so to communicate the Webdyn with the Platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select the gateway Webdyn:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your gateway
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
Write down the FTP User and Password, you will need it in the next step.
6. Now go to Webdyn configuration interface.
7. In the sending data section, select FTP and write the Address (ftp.dexcell.com), the User and the Password provided by the EMS.
8. Save the changes in your gateway and it will be ready to start sending data to the platform