In this article you are going to learn about the datalogger EKMPush:
What is EKMPush?
The EKMPush Communication system is the cloud-based meter data solution from EKM, that is integrated with the all the metering solutions from EKM.
It communicates with the Platform through HTTP.
NOTE: Click here for more information about this datalogger.
How to add an EKMPush in the Platform
The EKMPush is one of the gateways that are integrated with the EMS, so to communicate EKMPush with the platform is easy and quick.
To start receiving data you just have to follow the next steps:
1. Login to the EMS with your user and password.
2. Go to the Settings section:
3. On the left menu select Gateways and click on Register a new gateway:
4. Select EKMPush:
5. Fill in the following fields:
- Name: Write a distinctive name for your Accuvim
- Key: Write here the identifier (MAC) of your gateway
- Time Zone: Select the time zone where your gateway is located
6. Save the changes on your gateway and all will be ready for your gateway to start sending data to the platform.