In this article, we are going to learn how to use the Air Quality feature in DEXMA Analyse.
- Available frequencies
- Available parameters
- How does it work?
- Data Display
- Export data
This feature allows the visualization of the Air quality parameters in a specific period.
The available frequencies in this screen are the ones that you have configured in the Preferences section of the Platform (Settings --> Preferences).
It can go from 5min to monthly.
Available energy sources
The available parameters are:
- Temperature - 301
- Humidity - 302
- CO2 - 307
- PM2.5 - 340
- PM10 - 341
- TVOC - 342
In order to see data in the Indoor Air Quality screen you need a few things first:
- To send data to the platform
- To accept the devices and datapoints generated when the data gets into the platform
- To assign those devices to their corresponding location
Remember that you can only visualise temperature, humidity, CO2, PM2.5, PM10 and TVOC on this screen.
To visualise data of other types of parameters, you should go to Advanced Analytics, By device or Queries.
How does it work?
1. Select the parameter that you want to analyse
2. Select the devices or groups you want to analyse.
3. Select the dates you want to visualise.
4. Choose the data frequency.
5. You can add an hour filter.
6. Click update.
Data is displayed in a chart. This feature allows you to add an hour filter, that can be helpful for example for indicating the working hours. To apply it, click on the hour filter and select the periods you want to activate or deactivate.
The data can be exported in Excel Format and the chart can be saved as an image.
The chart and the summary table can be added to a custom report template. For more information, click here.