In this article, we are going to learn how to use the Comfort feature in DEXMA Analyse.
- Available frequencies
- Available parameters
- How does it work?
- Data Display
- Export data
This feature allows the visualization of Temperature and humidity parameters on a specific day.
The available frequency in this screen is hourly.
Available energy sources
The available parameters are:
- Temperature- 301
- Gas - 302
In order to see data in the Consumption screen you need a few things first:
- To send data to the platform
- To accept the devices and datapoints generated when the data gets into the platform
- To assign those devices to their corresponding location
Remember that you can only visualize temperature and humidity in this screen.
To visualize data of other types of parameters, you should go to Advanced Analytics.
How does it work?
1. Select the devices or groups you want to analyse.
2. Select the dates you want to visualize.
3. We can add an hour filter.
4. Click update.
Note: It can only be used with average Temperature.
Data is displayed in a chart. This feature allows us to add an hour filter, that can be helpful for example for indicating the working hours. To apply it click hour filter and select the periods you want to activate or deactivate.
The data can be exported in Excel Format and the chart can be saved as an image.
The chart and the summary table can be added to a custom report template. For more information, click here.