In this article you will learn how to use the New Dashboards section of DEXMA.
- Introduction to the New Dashboards
- How to set up your first Dashboard
- Share a Dashboard
- Tips and Tricks
Introduction to the New Dashboards ✨
After a long period of designing and development of the New Dashboards, they are finally available in all your accounts!
To learn what is a dashboard, please check out our article: What is a Dashboard?
Get ready to
- Visualise your dashboards with a brand new and shiny interface
- Use single KPI, bar chart, line chart, stacked bar and pie chart widgets
- Resize and reorganise the widgets in a dashboard
- Share your dashboard wherever you want with the dashboard link
- Visualise your responsive dashboards in your mobile phone or tablet
How to set up your first Dashboard
To set up your first Dashboard, please follow the next steps:
- Go to one of your accounts
- Access the new Dashboard section, going to the top left Product menu of the platform and clicking on Dashboards.
- In the new section, click on the + button to create a new Dashboard, and name it (you will be able to edit the name later)
- In the set up screen, click on Add first widget to add a new widget.
- Depending on the widget that you want to set up, check out our articles:
Share a Dashboard
To share a dashboard with anyone, you can use a Dashboard link. This link will be accessible from anywhere with no need to be logged into the platform.
You can also share your dashboards inside the platform, with a profile of users.
Learn how to share your dashboards here.
Tips and Tricks
In the New Dashboards there are several things that you can do to personalise your view.
Modify the layout of your dashboard
You can modify the size of any widget and reorganise your Dashboard based on the type of screen (Desktop, Tablet or Mobile). Learn how to do it in this article.
Creating widgets from groups
If you create a widget using data from a group, be aware that only the following resolutions will be available:
- Last month
- Current month
- Year to date
- Previous date