In this article you will learn how to use the New Dashboards section of the EM platform.
- Introduction to the New Dashboards
- How to set up your first Dashboard
- Types of information that you can show in a Dashboard
- More Dashboard Customisation
- Tips and Tricks
Introduction to the New Dashboards ✨
After a long period of designing and development of the New Dashboards, they are finally available in all your accounts!
To learn what is a dashboard, please check out our article: What is a Dashboard?
Get ready to
- Visualise your dashboards with a brand new and shiny interface
- Use single KPI, bar chart, line chart, stacked bar and pie chart widgets
- Resize and reorganise the widgets in a dashboard
- Share your dashboard wherever you want with the dashboard link
- Visualise your responsive dashboards in your mobile phone or tablet
How to set up your first Dashboard
To set up your first Dashboard, please follow the next steps:
- Go to one of your accounts
- Access the new Dashboard section, going to the top left Product menu of the platform and clicking on Dashboards.
- In the new section, click on the + button to create a new Dashboard, and name it (you will be able to edit the name later)
- In the set up screen, click on Add widget to add a new widget.
- Add all necessary widgets, change its layout and share your Dashboards! See below in the article to learn more about this.
Types of information that you can show in a Dashboard
Depending on the type of data that you want to visualise, you can choose between the ones in the following list. Check out our articles to learn more about them.
- Raw Analysis
- By parameter
- By reference device
- Last value by device
- By device
- Consumption Cost
- Demand Load
- Microgrid - Solar
- Anomaly detection (coming soon)
- Detect (coming soon)
- Raw Analysis
- Depending on the types of data chosen, there are different widgets available. Learn more in this article.
More Dashboard Customisation
To share a dashboard with anyone, you can use a Dashboard link. This link will be accessible from anywhere with no need to be logged into the platform, and the data will be refreshed automatically every 15 minutes.
You can also share your dashboards inside the platform, with a profile of users so that they can view or even edit a Dashboard created by you.
Learn how to share your dashboards here.
Do you want to duplicate Dashboards, so you can replicate them and keep the same configuration?
Learn how to duplicate Dashboards in this article.
You can modify the size of any widget and reorganise your Dashboard based on the type of screen (Desktop, Tablet or Mobile). Learn how to do it in this article.
Pin your Dashboard
Do you want your account's user to see your favourite Dashboard when they enter the platform?
Learn how to pin a Dashboard with this article.
Star your Dashboards
Do you want your users to see their favourite Dashboards top-listed in your dashboard page?
Learn how to star your Dashboards with this article.
Custom your widgets
In this article, you will learn what can you change from your widgets and how.
Tips and Tricks
In the New Dashboards, there are several things that you can do to personalise your view.
Add several devices at once
This feature eases the selection of several devices (up to 20 devices) in the widget in one go, allowing users to filter by a string of text and hit the button: Select the x-x of "All items".
Note: You can also use this character trick "*" in the Consumption Feature to visualise all your devices in one click.
Creating widgets from groups
If you create a widget using data from a group, be aware that only the following periods will be available:
- Current month
- Last month
- Year to date
- Previous year